If you have access to Autism Funding through the Ministry of Children and Family Development, and wish to attend one of ACT’s workshops, there are two options to pay your registration costs.
Complete both of forms below and submit them via email to email@example.com to permit ACT to invoice the Autism Funding Team directly for your registration cost.
ACT will direct bill the Autism Funding Team after the event occurs.
Please note ACT can only bill the Autism Funding Team for the cost of your registration, and not travel costs, childcare or other expenses incurred by participating.
Pay in Advance and Request Reimbursement
- Contact the Autism Funding Team to confirm the training is eligible for your funding use.
- Once confirmed by the Autism Funding Team, register for the workshop on ACT’s website
- After the workshop occurs, submit your request for reimbursement by using either the online portal OR submitting manually:
Still confused? Please visit page 17 of the MCFD’s A Parents Handbook: Your Guide to Autism Programs.
For further questions please contact ACT at:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local: 604-205-5467
- Toll-free: 1-866-939-5188